Denver Day for Crypto, the largest U.S. event focused on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, will feature the world’s foremost experts on cryptocurrency. Denver Day for Crypto is an approachable entry point into the world of blockchains for people who want to learn more about cryptocurrencies. At the same time, the one-on-one interactions with industry pioneers will be invaluable for those already immersed in the industry.
Attendees will learn all about digital currency, including:
- How to safely buy, store and sell cryptocurrencies
- The ins and outs of blockchain technology
- The future of cryptocurrency regulations and taxes
- How blockchain technology is changing mainstream business and nonprofit organizations
The agenda includes sessions such as:
- How to Buy and Sell Cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrency Wallet Guide
- What are Token Sales and What is the State of the ICO Market?
- The Future of Blockchains
- Fundamentals of Institutional Investing
- Blockchain and Charitable Giving
Some of the most prominent industry experts and pioneers will serve as speakers and panelists at the event, including Erik Voorhees and Charlie Shrem, two of the stars from the Netflix documentary, Banking on Bitcoin
Denver Day for Crypto Partial Speaker List:
• Peter Vessenes, managing director, New Alchemy
• Erik Voorhees, CEO & founder, Shapeshift
• Charlie Shrem, founder, CryptoIQ
• Grace Torrellas, founder, Giveth
• Nils Veenstra, managing partner, BECON
• Shawn Owen, CEO SALT Lending
• Trevor Koverko, CEO, Polymath
• Tracy Lechner, shareholder, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
• Marshall Hayner, CEO, Metal Payments
• Joshua Finkleman, managing partner, Colorado Blockchain Capital
Denver-based SALT Lending, the company building the foundation for worldwide financial services based on the security of blockchain and the growth of cryptocurrency, is the lead organizer and sponsor of Denver Day for Crypto. Becon Global (Blockchain Ecosystem Network), a global and cross-sector platform for collaboration, networking, explaining and advancing blockchain methodologies and solutions, is also sponsoring the event.
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.